To provide quality, professional in home and hospital foot care to all individuals in Thunder Bay and surrounding areas since June 2015.
To provide safe, ethical, friendly and professional basic, advanced and diabetic foot care in a home environment to assist clients with their comfort and mobility needs.
To help individuals who have difficulty with social supports to access quality foot care and foster a trusting relationship with clients. Lucie’s mobile foot care is pet friendly.
- Canadian Association of Foot Care Nurses since 2018
- Wounds Canada since 2018
- Ontario College Of Nurses (CNO) since 2011
- Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario Independent Business Special Interest Group (IB SIG) 2017 – 2018
- Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario (RPNAO) since 2011
- Providing foot care for Thunder Bay Metis since 2016
- Member of the International Nurses Association since 2016
- Thunder Bay Business Exchange 2016 – 2018
- Shop Thunder Bay.com since 2016
- Thunder Bay Business June 2016 (Northwestern Ontario’s Business Publication)
- Association des francophones du Nord-Ouest de l’Ontario (AFNOO) depuis 2016
- Member of Thunder Bay Chamber of commerce 2015/2016
- Paro Centre for Women’s Enterprise since 2015
- Registered with Veterans affairs since 2015
- Thunder bay Catholic Women’s League member since 2010