- Clean and assess feet
- Trim and File toenails
- Reduce thickness of nails as required
- Callus, wart and corn removal
- Skin care
- Ingrown nail care
- Gentle foot rub at end of each session
- Health teaching
- Referrals to physician or podiatrist as necessary
- All appointments are up to one hour in duration
- Registered with veterans affairs – #8 nursing services
- Finger nail trimming free with paid footcare appt.
- $65.00 for initial appointment and assessment
- $55.00 for all follow ups within city limits
- Surrounding areas: Murillo, Oliver / Paipoonge, Shuniah $80.00 per in home appointment within 20 minutes of Thunder Bay. Over 20 minutes drive $110 per appt (1 hr drive plus 1 hour appt).
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- St. Joseph’s Care Group
- Private residences
- All long term care facilities
- Rural Thunder Bay
Providers reimbursing for RPN foot care:
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Green Shield
- Medavie Blue Cross
- Sunlife ( some clients)
- Johnson Insurance
- Be sure to call your insurance adjuster to see how much you qualify for.
- Cash, Cheque or E-Transfer
3 thoughts on “Services and Fees”
Excellent, friendly service. Very thorough and professional. Accomodating and an excellent service for seniors. She took excellent care of my nans feet and we’ll see her again in six weeks. 😊👍
Lucie is one of the best to get rid of a plantar’s wart. OMG!! I had this beast for over 2 years going back and forth to the physician and it was still there. After 3 visits with Lucie, miraculously this was removed and is now nonexistent!! She is very caring and thorough and I would recommend her to anyone with a foot problem.
Lucie is THE BEST. Caring, responsive, knows her work and it shows in the result. Best toenail clipping and foot care I’ve ever had. Thank you, Lucie…
Comments are closed.