- Clean and assess feet
- Trim and File toenails
- Reduce thickness of nails as required
- Callus, wart and corn removal
- Skin care
- Ingrown nail care
- Gentle foot rub at end of each session
- Health teaching
- Referrals to physician or podiatrist as necessary
- All appointments are one hour in duration
- Registered with veterans affairs – #8 nursing services
- Finger nail trimming free
- $55.00 for initial appointment and assessment
- $45.00 for all follow ups within city limits
- Surrounding areas: Kakabeka Falls, Murillo, Oliver / Paipoonge, Beardmore, Nipigon, Shuniah … $70.00 per in home appointment – 6 client minimum if more than a half hour out of town.
- Atikokan clients will still be $55 per client with full day bookings around the 20th of every 2nd month. Call for appt.
- $10.00 fee for missing appointment without calling the day prior to cancel or re-book.
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- St. Joseph’s Care Group
- Private residences
- All long term care facilities
- Atikokan around the 20th of each second month
- Rural Thunder Bay
Providers reimbursing for RPN foot care:
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Green Shield
- Medavie Blue Cross
- Sunlife ( some clients)
- Johnson Insurance
- Be sure to call your insurance adjuster to see how much you qualify for.
- Cash, Cheque or E-Transfer