- Clean and assess feet
- Trim and File toenails
- Reduce thickness of nails as required
- Callus, wart and corn removal
- Skin care
- Ingrown nail care
- Gentle foot rub at end of each session
- Health teaching
- Referrals to physician or podiatrist as necessary
- All appointments are one hour in duration
- Registered with veterans affairs – #8 nursing services
- Finger nail trimming free
- $50.00 for initial appointment and assessment ($55 starting August 1, 2017)
- $40.00 for all follow ups within city limits ($45 starting August 1, 2017)
- Surrounding areas: Kakabeka Falls, Murillo, Oliver / Paipoonge, Beardmore, Nipigon, Shuniah … $70.00 per in home appointment.
- Kakabeka Falls IDA – in clinic appts $50
- Atikokan clients will still be $50 per client with full day bookings around the 20th of each month.
- $10.00 fee for missing appointment without calling the day prior to cancel or re-book.
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- St. Joseph’s Care Group
- Private residences
- All long term care facilities
- Kakabeka IDA the first Saturday of every month
- Atikokan around the 20th of each month
- Rural Thunder Bay
Providers reimbursing for RPN foot care:
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Green Shield
- Medavie Blue Cross
- Sunlife ( some clients)
- Johnson Insurance
- Be sure to call your insurance adjuster to see how much you qualify for.
- Cash, Cheque or E-Transfer